About the Conference
The conference attempts to address the challenges that have come up with the pandemic and are gradually being accepted as the next normal. In the present time of the pandemic, it is imperative for organizations, globally, to adapt to the recent trends like disruptive technology, volatile business environment, uncertain global economies, and evolving public policies across geographies and sectors, while simultaneously staying attentive to the organization’s vision, mission, values, and goals, in order to remain sustainable and competitive.
The conference will serve as a platform for academics, research scholars, students, industry experts, entrepreneurs, and policy experts to share their valuable insights as well as learn from others.
Original, plagiarism-free research papers are invited from authors on the themes and sub-themes mentioned below. This is an indicative list of sub-themes. Authors are advised not to feel restricted to these, provided the submission is related to any theme of the conference. The paper should not have been submitted or presented anywhere earlier.
- Presentation with publication of abstract in E-Compendium of Abstracts: The authors are required to submit only the Abstract. After acceptance of abstract and deposit of registration fee, the PowerPoint Presentation is required to be submitted, as per guidelines.
- Presentation with full paper publication in ISBN Book: The authors are required to submit the Abstract. After acceptance of abstract, the registration fee, the full paper and PPT have to be submitted as per the guidelines mentioned below.
Track 1: Sustainability in Business Practices
1. Innovations in Management and Business
2. ICT in Management and Business
3. Lean Management
4. Business Process Re-Engineering
5. Use of Analytics in improving Management and Business
7. Gamification in Business
8. Cyber Entrepreneurship
Track 2: Modern Finance
1. Technological Innovation and application of Artificial Intelligence in Finance
2. Crypto and Block Chain Technology in Finance
3. Cyber risk in Finance
4. E-banking and Fintech
5. Big data, Sentiments and Financial Markets
6. Digital Financial Services- Emerging Issues and Challenges
7. Financial Econometrics and Modelling
8. Artificial liquidity and its impact on stock market
9. Invest Tech, Credit Tech and Insure Tech
Track 3: Human Resource Management
1. Digital infrastructure of work and workplace technologies
2. Effects of remote work due to COVID pandemic
3. Changing spatial and temporal dimensions of work
4. AI & HRM
5. Transforming HR through Data Analytics
6. Industry 4.0 and HRM
7. Emerging work force trends in new normal (Hybrid, WF 4.0)
8. Talent Acquisition &Management in Virtual World
Track 4: ICT and Marketing Management
1. Technological innovations in Marketing
2. Consumer Behaviour in the age of technology post
3. Block Chain in Marketing
4. AI, Machine Learning, Chat bots, Augmented Reality
and Virtual Reality in Marketing
6. The use of Marketing Analytics
7. Role of IT in modern day Marketing
8. Sentiment Analysis
Track 5: Operation Management & Information System
1. Quality Controlling Techniques (using Machine Learning)
2. Operation Management Strategies
3. Big Data Analytics in Production and Distribution Management
4. E-Logistics & Control and Lean IT
5. Industrial Robotics
6. Disruptive Technologies and Operations Management
7. Supply Chain Management and Reverse Logistics in Post COVID World
8. Internet of Things (IoT) & Industry 4.0
9. Sustainable Supply Chain
10. Service Operations (Healthcare, Retail, Hospitality and Tourism, Edutech, Fintech)
Track 6: Management Education
1. NEP and its impact
2. Paradigm shift to Hybrid learning
3. Psychological implications of online learning Digital Divide and its impact
Guidelines for Abstract
- The document should clearly mention the title, name of the author(s) including the corresponding author, affiliation(s), email address(es), phone numbers, and track for which it is being submitted.
- The abstract should be restricted to maximum 250 words, including the purpose of the study, the methodology employed, the key findings of the study, and the contribution to the body of knowledge.
It should mention 5 keywords.
Guidelines for PowerPoint Presentation
- Number of slides should be between 10-15 only.
- The slides must cover Introduction, Review of Literature, Methodology, Data Analysis, Findings, Managerial Implications, Recommendations and Suggestions, Limitations, Scope for future research, and Conclusion.
- All presentations will be done virtually.
- PPTs must reach us as per the specified date.
- Maximum time allocated for the presentation will be 15 minutes, including Q&A Session.
Guidelines for Full-Paper
- Length and Word-Limit:5-7 pages. Maximum 4000 words (including Abstract, Text, Key words, Tables, Figures, and References)
- Formatting: The manuscript should be formatted as follows: Spacing 1.5, Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12 Points, Margin of one inch all around
- Title: The paper should clearly mention the title, name of the author(s) including the corresponding author, affiliation(s), email address(es), phone numbers, and track for which it is being submitted.
- Abstract with Keywords: Maximum 250 words which includes purpose of the study, methodology employed, key findings of the study and contribution to the body of knowledge. It should contain keywords (maximum 5).
- Content: The full paper must include Introduction, Review of Literature, Methodology, Data Analysis, Findings, Discussion of the results, Recommendations and Suggestions, Limitations, Scope for future research, Managerial Implications, Conclusion, and References.
- References: APA formatting style. 7th Edition for citations, references, headings, tables, and figures.
- The paper should not have been published or accepted for publication elsewhere. An undertaking to this effect will be required from the author(s).
- All manuscripts will be subject to review and are expected to meet high standards of academic excellence. Manuscripts will be reviewed by peer-reviewers, whose identities will remain anonymous to the authors.
- All the accepted Abstracts will be published in an e-book of Abstracts and shared with all the participants.
- All the accepted full papers will be published in an edited book with ISBN.
Please Note: We may contact the author(s) for revision of the full paper when we start with the publication process soon after the conference.
The registration link, along with fee submission details will be sent with the Abstract Acceptance Email.
|S.No||Category||Regular Fee per author|
(April 1-30, 2022)
|Early Bird Fee per author|
(March 20-31, 2022)
Faculty Members/Industry Professionals registered as Doctoral Scholars will be considered in the Academician/Industry Professional category only.
- Dr. Cherian Samuel, Asso. Professor, IIT-BHU
- Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Professor, IIM, Lucknow
- Dr. Prakash Singh, Professor, IIM, Lucknow
- Dr. Shailesh Kaushal, Asso. Prof., Lucknow University
- Dr. Sushil Kumar, Professor, IIM, Lucknow
- Dr. Utkarsh Singh, Asst. Professor, IIM, Kashipur
- Mr. Amol Datt, Country Head, Thorogood Associates
- Dr. Naela Rushdi, CFPCM, Director
- Dr. Sheetal Sharma, Dean
- Dr. Vibhuti Gupta, Asso. Professor, 9451134686
- Dr. Neha Tiwari, Asst. Professor, 8299175958
- Dr. Abhishek K Singh, Asst. Professor, 9651978699
- Prof. Tauseef Irfan Asst. Professor, 8756111387
Abstract and Full Papers to be sent to: