Future Trends in Business: Knowledge, Skills, Sustainability, Innovation and Technology (FTB-KSSIT)
Aim of the Conference
IILM Lucknow proudly announces AICTE sponsored International Conference on “Future Trends in Business: Knowledge, Skills, Sustainability, Innovation and Technology (FTB-KSSIT)” from July 27-29, 2023 in online mode. The conference aims at providing academicians, industry experts, research scholars and students with a research flair, a platform to discuss, present and develop new ideas on the adoption of sustainable practices, emerging technologies, and innovations by industries to achieve sustainable growth.
Prof. Himanshu Rai
Director, IIM Indore
Prof. S. P. Singh
Vice Chancellor, Royal Global University, Guwahati
Prof. Sushil Kumar
Professor, IIM Lucknow
Prof. Riktesh Srivastava
Associate Professor, City University, Ajman UAE
Sub-themes for the Conference
Academicians, industry experts, research scholars and students are invited to contribute their original and unpublished manuscripts on the following sub-themes but not limited to:
Marketing & Sales
- Digital Marketing
- Green Marketing
- Sustainable CRM
- Marketing Analytics
- Service Marketing
- Brand Management
- Marketing Strategy & Innovation
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing 4.0
- Sales & Distribution Management
- Marketing Technologies
- Advanced Sales Management
- Innovative Marketing Strategies
- Market-Challenger Strategies
- Developing new market offerings
- Integrated Marketing Communication
HR & OB
- Artificial Intelligence in HR Practices
- HR Analytics
- Green HRM
- Sustainable Talent Acquisition
- Workplace Spirituality
- Talent Management
- Sustainable Compensation Management
- Technologies in Recruitment Practices
- Technologies in Performance Management
- HR in Industry 4.0
- HR Practices in post-pandemic era
- Leading Millennials and Netizens
- Managing Virtual & Hybrid Teams
- Managing Gig Workers
Finance & Accounting
- Sustainable Finance
- Financial Innovation
- Blockchain Technology
- E-Governance and Sustainability
- Startups and Innovation
- Gig Economy
- Financial Analytics
- Sustainable Wealth Management
- Digital Economy
- Sustainability Accounting
- Financial Inclusion
- Micro-Finance and Sustainable Development
- Innovation in Capital Markets
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Green Investing
- Investment Banking
IT, Operations & Analytics
- Green Manufacturing
- Smart Innovation & Technologies
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Automation and Operational Efficiency
- Reverse Logistics
- Smart Logistics
- Internet of Things
- Service Operations
- Data Science & Analytics
- Data-driven Business Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Blockchain Security Models
- E-Commerce & E-Government
- New Product Design
- Lean & Six Sigma
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Quality Control
Paper Submission Guidelines
Academicians, industry experts, research scholars and students are invited to contribute papers on topics related to the theme of the conference. All the paper submissions will be subjected to double blind peer review. The decision of the reviewers will be final and binding. To facilitate the review process, the author should adhere to the following guidelines:
- Abstract should not exceed 300 words and should contain title of the paper, authors’ name, institutional affiliations, and keywords (upto 5)
- The maximum full paper length (excluding tables, figures and references) should not exceed 5000 words.
- The paper should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12, with 1.5 line spacing.
- Authors should follow APA (Sixth Edition) style of referencing.
- Plagiarism should not exceed 10% to maintain the originality of the manuscript.
Criteria for evaluation of the manuscript
- Relevance: Is the topic relevant to the theme of the conference?
- Rigor: Depth & logical organisation of the literature review, and the conceptual framework.
- Originality: Does the manuscript add to the existing body of knowledge?
- Methodology: Does the paper utilise appropriate data analysis tools and techniques to achieve the objectives of the manuscript?
- Practical Implications: Does the manuscript highlight relevant discussion points for industry managers and policy makers?
Guidelines for PowerPoint Presentation
- Number of slides should be between 8-10 only.
- The slides must cover Introduction, Review of Literature, Methodology, Data Analysis, Findings, Managerial Implications, Recommendations and Suggestions, Limitations, Scope for Future Research, and Conclusion.
- All presentations will be done virtually.
- PPTs must reach us as per the specified date.
- Maximum time allocated for the presentation will be 10 minutes, including Q&A.
Abstracts, Full Papers & PowerPoint Presentations to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Paper Award
- Best Research Paper in each Track will be awarded with a Commendation Certificate and a Cash Prize.
The registration link, along with the fee submission details will be sent with the Abstract Acceptance Email.
(June 10-July 15, 2023)
|1.||Academicians/ Industry||Rs. 2500|
|2.||Research Scholar||Rs. 1500|
|3.||Student (UG/PG)||Rs. 500|
|4.||Foreign Delegates||USD 50|
*Only Registered Participants will be given Participation Certificates.
- Bank: Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Account Name: IILM Academy of Higher Learning Lucknow
- Savings Account Number: 7113088680
- IFSC: KKBK0004620
- Branch: Defence Colony New Delhi
- Last date for abstract submission : May 15, 2023
- Intimation of abstract acceptance : May 20, 2023
- Last date for full paper submission : June 15, 2023
- Intimation of Acceptance after peer review : June 30, 2023
- Final Revised Paper & PPT Submission : July 5, 2023
- Selected Papers will be published in renowned SCOPUS/UGC Care Indexed Journals, as per the rules of the respective journals.
- All remaining approved papers will be published in an e-Book with ISBN.
- A maximum of three authors are allowed in each paper. Full paper should not be more than 10 pages including Abstract, Main Text, Tables, Figures and References.
- Certificates will be given to only duly registered candidates.
External Advisory Board
- Dr. Arshi Naim, Quality Program Head, King Khalid University, Saudi Arabia
- Dr. Prakash Singh, Professor, IIM Lucknow
- Dr. Riktesh Srivastava, Associate Professor, City University College Ajman, UAE
- Dr. Sumit Gupta, Associate Professor, Arab Open University, Bahrain
- Dr. Sushil Kumar, Professor, IIM Lucknow
- Dr. Utkarsh Singh, Assistant Professor, IIM Kashipur
- Mr. Prasoon Srivastava, Senior Analyst, Tech Mahindra, U.S.A
- Dr. Naela Jamal Rushdi, Professor & Director, IILM Lucknow
Conference Coordinator & Chair
- Dr. Sheetal Sharma, Dean and Professor, IILM Lucknow
Conference Co-Coordinator & Convener
- Dr. Vibhuti Gupta, Associate Professor, IILM Lucknow
- Dr. Neha Tiwari, Asst. Professor
- Prof. Tauseef Irfan, Asst. Professor
- Prof. Ashish Mahendra, Asst. Professor
- Prof. Tapsi Srivastava, Asst. Professor
Student Organising Committee
- Sakshi Omer
- Gitika Pathak
- Ankita Singh
- Syed Mohd. Nauman
- Mahin Husain
- Ritika Singh
For Queries, please call:
- For Registration:
- Prof. Ashish Mahendra: 7860700633
- Prof. Tapsi Srivastava: 9919664695
- For Publication:
- Dr. Neha Tiwari: 8303799572
- Prof. Tauseef Irfan: 8756111387