The emphasis in a professional programme is on the development of an analytical mental process through self-learning, facilitated by subject and industry experts. The faculty members use a blend of pedagogic approaches to ensure the internalization of knowledge rather than its mere acquisition. A well balanced weightage is assigned to classroom interaction, experiential learning, co-curricular activities and extra-curricular events for the development of the right attitude, skills and knowledge.
Key features of the pedagogy are :
- Regular Lectures, Tutorials and Seminars for building conceptual foundations.
- Case Studies, Management Games, Role plays, PowerPoint presentations, Assignments and practical projects to create interactive learning classrooms.
- Co-curricular activities like debates, extempore, academic contests, quizzes, management simulations, etc.
- Compulsory value added courses on communication, self development, IT skills, etc.
- Improvement of employability quotient through a continuous and dedicated student development programme.