Submission Guidelines Highlights
1- The submitted article must not have been previously published, nor should it be under consideration for publication anywhere else, while under review for this journal. Maximum word limit is 6000 words excluding abstract and References.
2- Submit the full version of the manuscript in English only.
3- The submitted article must be provided in Microsoft Word format only.
4- The following author guidelines must be followed :
- General structure of the paper
- Title page must Include title of the research paper followed by author’s name , affiliation and Contact details of all the authors. The names of authors must not appear anywhere else in the manuscript.
- Next page must include title of the research paper followed by abstracts, keywords, and classification of the paper. Abstract should give an overview of the research and must be of 150 words. The abstract should include Purpose, Design/methodology/approach, Findings and Originality/value.
- The subsequent paper should contain Introduction, Literature Review, Methods, Results, Discussions, Limitations, Directions for future research and References.
- The paper should be accompanied by a declaration to the effect that the paper is the original work of the author(s) and that the paper has not been submitted for publication anywhere else.
- In case of papers presented/submitted in a conference/seminar, details must be clearly mentioned, and the author should specify with whom the copyright rests.
- Use a single-column layout with both left and right margins justified.
- Font: Main Body – 12 pt.; Style: Times New Roman.
Tables and Figures
To the extent possible, tables and figures should appear in the document near/after where they are referenced in the text. Avoid the use of overly small font size in tables. In no case should tables or figures be in a separate document or file.
To correctly format an APA table, follow these rules:
- Table number in bold above the table.
- Brief title, in italics and title case, below the table number.
- No vertical lines.
- Horizontal lines only where necessary for clarity.
- Clear, concise labels for column and row headings.
- Numbers consistently formatted (e.g. with the same number of decimal places).
- Any relevant notes below the table.
To correctly format an APA figure, follow these rules:
- Figure number in bold above the figure.
- Brief title, in italics and title case, under the figure number.
- If necessary, clear labels and legends integrated into the image.
- Any relevant notes below the figure.
It is the author’s obligation to provide complete references with the necessary information. References should appear in the text as: “Cavory et al. (2005) reported that…” and the list of all the references must be placed at the end of the manuscript in the APA Style.
- Papers are processed through a blind referral system by experts in the subject areas. To ensure anonymity, the writer’s name, designation and other details should appear only on the first page along with the title of the paper and should not be repeated anywhere else.
Manuscripts are accepted on a continuous basis, and there is no deadline for submission. The last date of submission for the March 2024 issue is December 31, 2023. Submissions after the mentioned deadline will be considered for the next issue of the Journal. If you are interested in submitting your manuscript, please submit in electronic format to email@example.com
Peer Review Process
The IILM Journal of Management publishes articles on a continuous basis. Articles are published in the current issue once they are peer-reviewed, accepted, copyedited, and proofread, allowing a steady stream of informative quality articles. The manuscripts undergo the process of double-blind peer review.
All submissions will be subjected to the review by experts in the said field. This facilitates identification of errors, if any in the manuscript, and their correction before publication. The process results in in publishing papers of standard quality that indeed contribute something additional to the existing knowledge.
Once a manuscript is received from an author, it will be checked by the Editorial team of the Journal to ensure that its subject matter falls in line with that of the Journal and that it fits with the overall philosophy of the Journal. Once satisfied passes the desk screening, the editor will assign the manuscript to two guest editors who are accomplished researchers in the fields to which the paper belongs for the review. Authorship details of the paper such as name/s of author/s, institutional affiliation, etc., are not shared with the reviewers. On examining the paper, the reviewers may recommend it for publication/rejection or suggest modifications. The editors will forward all such comments to the authors for necessary action. On receipt of the revised/modified manuscript, it will again be sent to the reviewers for their approval
On both the reviewers recommending the manuscript, the editor will forward it for the normal in-house editorial process. Finally, the print-ready copy of the paper will be sent to the author/s for their approval. On receipt of their acceptance, the copyright transfer form will be solicited by the editor. On acceptance of the Copyright transfer form the paper will be released for publication in the Journal.
In this whole process, the anonymity of the referees is strictly maintained.
Timely Completion of Review and publication
The Journal ensures that the review process is timely and fair. The Journal attempts to complete the review process well on time . Authors are requested to cooperate in making the desired changes to the manuscript as suggested by the reviewers and return the manuscript within the deadlines for the smooth review and publication process.