IILM Journal of Management
IILM Journal of Management is an International bi-annual, interdisciplinary and peer-reviewed E-Journal. The Journal covers broad functional areas of Marketing, Economics, Human Resources, Operations, Analytics, Technology, Sustainability, Finance, Accounting, Entrepreneurship, and Business Environment. The journal accepts empirical papers, perspectives, teaching cases, systematic literature reviews, and book reviews on contemporary advances in business and management.
Aims and Scope
IILM Journal of Management aims to disseminate research and reflections relevant to academicians, professionals, researchers, and students. The journal aims to provide a platform for research scholars, academicians, and practitioners to promulgate contemporary advances in the field of business and management
- To provide a platform for academicians, researchers, and practitioners to share professional and academic knowledge in all domains of business.
- To be a leading and credible source of scholarly articles and research papers through the promotion of research publications
- To form a broad and inclusive understanding of business and management through the dissemination of cross-cutting interdisciplinary research.
The journal invites original contributions in the following management domains (but not limited to):
- Accounting & Control
- Business Analytics
- Business Communication
- Corporate Governance
- Environment and Sustainability
- Finance, Investments, FinTech & Banking
- General Management
- Information Technology
- International Business
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Public Policy, Governance, Legal Aspects of Business
- Strategic Management
Frequency of Publication
The Journal will be published bi-annually in the month of March and September. Authors are required to check the Call for Papers for prospective issues. Papers accepted for publication after the last date of the forthcoming issue will be considered for publication in the next issue.