Candidates seeking admission should fill up the prescribed Application Form and submit the same to Admission Office.
The Application Form alongwith the Brochure can be:
• Obtained from the Institute.
• Downloaded (Application Form) and submitted to the institute.
• The applicants can also register themselves through the Online Registration Form which will be provisionally valid for a period of 10 days or date of GDPI, whichever is earlier. Such candidates will be allowed to appear in the GDPI after submission of Application Form.
Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GDPI) :
• The date(s) for GDPI would be intimated to the short listed candidates through email and letter.
• Information regarding GDPI dates will also be available here
• Final selection of candidates in the PGDM programme will be based on a careful evaluation of the applicant's academic record, work experience, entrance test score, group discussion and personal interview score.
• Successful candidates will be informed via e-mail / letter. List of successful candidates will also be displayed on the Institute notice board. Candidates may also see their result here
• The selected Candidates must pay their first installment of the fee within the stipulated time as mentioned in the Admission offer, failing which offer shall stand withdrawn.
• Ineligible candidates are liable to be rejected at any stage of the admission procedure and in all matters of admission, the decision of the Admission Committee shall be final and binding.
• Fee refund policy is as per the guidelines laid down by the AICTE.