IILM Academy of Higher Learning, Lucknow was established in the year 2004 under the aegis of the Ram Krishan & Sons Charitable Trust, Lodhi Road, New Delhi. The Trust is running various management institutions with the acronym IILM in different parts of the country with campuses in Lucknow, New Delhi, Gurgaon, Greater Noida, and Jaipur. Over the years, the Institute and its founders have successfully fulfilled the extensive objective of propagating quality professional education and have made IILM Academy a National Brand.
The Lucknow Campus of the institute offers two years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), which is approved by the AICTE, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India and has in-take capacity of 180 seats.
Snapshot - PGDM programme
• Industry oriented curricula and intensive corporate interaction.
• Specialization in Marketing, Finance, HR, International Business, Operation and Systems.
• Highly qualified and experienced core faculty and distinguished visiting faculty from premier institutions and industry.
• Intensive personality development and skill enhancing value added courses.
• Well equipped learning resource centre and state-of-the-art computer lab.
• Excellent placements.
• Attractive scholarship to meritorious students.
• Knowledge creation and learning, mentoring, guidance and counseling.